Case histories have been compiled for many of Terraquest’s airborne geophysical survey results, including magnetics, horizontal gradient magnetics, Matrix™ VLF-EM, helicopter time domain electromagnetics, radiometrics and gravity. They are organized by type of target (ex. Gold).
- Resolution™ Magnetics. Integrated Magnetics, Gravity and Lidar for Gold – Click here.
- EM-Power™ HTEM. Gold Alteration Exploration – Click here.
- Matrix™ VLF. Greenstone Gold – Click here.
- Matrix™ VLF. Athabasca Uranium Alteration – Click here.
- Max-Gamma™. Direct Uranium Detection – Click here.
Terraquest has the benefit of more than 35 years of operations and experience.
During this time, they have surveyed on more than 1,000 airborne geophysical survey projects in more than 30 countries. As a result of this experience, the company has compiled an extensive set of resources for explorers who may be interested in different methods, applications, or case histories. These resources are provided here.
Basic and advanced technical papers are provided for both mineral and hydrocarbon explorers. These are compiled from external and external sources and external sources are credited in the papers.
- How Aeromagnetics Can Benefit The Geologist
- Mapping Geology with High Resolution™ Airborne Magnetics (HRAM)
- Intra Sediment Magnetization in Faults
- Mapping High Resolution™ Airborne Magnetics (HRAM) lineaments using 2d wavelets
- Cultural Editing of Aeromagnetic Data
- Aeromagnetic Depth Solutions within Sedimentary Basins
- Constraining Seismic Interpretations with Aeromagnetics
- Enhanced High Resolution™ Airborne Magnetics (HRAM) Correlation with Seismic Results
- Magnetic Interpretation Using Seismic Software
The following section provides technical and advisory articles on various aspects of geophysical and airborne geophysical methods:
- Airborne Magnetic Surveying Explained
- Airborne Gravity Surveying Explained
- Airborne Geophysical Surveying is Key
- Selecting an Airborne Geophysical Company
- Direct and Indirect Airborne Exploration
- A Range of Airborne Surveying Choices
- Airborne Surveys for Governments and Explorers
- Value from Above with Airborne Geophysical Surveys
- 7 Tools for Geophysical Exploration
- Exploration Driving New Airborne Geophysical Technologies
- Overview of Geophysics in Resource Exploration
- Searching for Mineable Ore Deposits
- Experienced Geophysicists Bring Resource Exploration Success
- Success Factors in Choosing an Airborne Geophysics Company
- Deriving Value from Airborne Radiometric Surveys
- Overview of Airborne Magnetic Surveys and Capabilities